WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Becoming a caregiver is more of a calling than a career. It takes someone special to care for individuals who have reached their sunset years. We are looking for compassionate, caring people who are ready to step in and provide personal care to individuals who would like to remain in their homes for as long as humanly possible. Our clients expect honest, experienced and quality service.
We support those that are a part of our team, offering competitive pay and benefits.
Full timeemployees are eligible for our health insurance program
- 401k retirement savings program for eligible employees
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Flexible schedules
- An opportunity for advancement
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Initial and continuous training
- Holiday bonus
To be considered for a caregiver position, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- At least 2 years of verifiable experience as a caregiver.
- Valid identification and work authorization
- Proof of active certifications (ie CNA, CHHA, etc) if applicable
- Willing to submit for Live Scan fingerprinting (Or have current clearance)
- Willing to submit for TB testing (or have done so in the past 90 days or less)
- Willing to register as a Home Care Aide with the State (or provide current registration)
To apply please email us your resume or click on the link below to submit your information: